- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees & local permissions
- Departure time and meeting points: as requested (Private tour)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Transport as mentioned above
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Myanmar
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping,…)
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Thing To Carry
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Camera (optional)
Tour Cancellation Fees:
- 30 to 15 days prior to travel and/or sightseeing date: 50% of full tour cost
- 14 to 7 days prior to travel and/or sightseeing date: 80% of full tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to travel and/or sightseeing date: 100% of full tour cost
- Please refer to cancellation policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.