- A/C transfer
- Boat trip on Ba Be lake
- Accommodation: Homestays (shared sleeping area)
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.
Thing To Carry
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
- From 48 hours and above: NO Charge
- From 36 hours to less than 48 hours: 75% Charge
- From 24 hours to less than 36 hours: 100% Charge
- Less than 24 hours & No Show: 100% Charge
- Please see Cancellation Policy
- Automatic email will be sent out once the tour is booked.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive booking confirmation or confirmation of pick up time.
Know before you Go
- From July to September, the climate is usually humid and hot.
- From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather.
- We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.