|Tour Code :||VNTB011028|
|Tour Lenght :||7 Day 6 Night|
|Tour Type :||Join-in Group Package Tour|
|Start From :||Ha Noi City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
If you only have a week for a holiday in the North of Vietnam then this is a Package Tour for you. With only 7 Days, Vietnam Travel Group will take you to visit not only the Halong Bay, but also the Ninh Binh Province to visit Hoa Lu and Tam Coc and even the peaceful Sapa trekking.
HANOI ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
Upon your arrival at the Noi Bai International Arrival Gate, our driver from Vietnam Travel Group will meet up with you. Then, he will transfer you to the central Hanoi Capital to check in the hotel. After getting your room at your chosen hotel, you are free for the rest of the day. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI – NINH BINH – TAM COC (B/L/-)
After your breakfast of hotel, you start off the day with a visit to Ninh Binh Province, where you will see and visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, King Dinh and King Le’s temples and Tam Coc Wharf. Enjoy a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine and take a ride on sampan boats through caves and bike through breathtaking countryside. Tam Coc is also called “Halong Bay on Land”
After your fun day discovering the area of Ninh Binh Provinces, you will return to your hotel. Free time for the rest of the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI – HA LONG BAY CRUISE (B/L/D)
HA LONG BAY – HANOI – TRAIN TO LAO CAI (B/L/D)
Arrive back at our office in Hanoi at 16.30. Feel free to go around until 18.30, our driver meet up with you at our office for a transfer you to the train station to go to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
LAO CAI TRAIN STATION – SAPA TREKKING (B/L/D)
You will get pick up at the Lao Cai Train Station for a transfer to Sapa. Arrive in Sapa and begin trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa stream and Black H’mong village – Lao Chai village (Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa). After that, you will continue your trekking along the paddy fields to Ta Van village to lean about the ‘Zay’ people. You’ll return to Sapa in the afternoon and discovering the town during the evening. Overnight in Sapa.
SAPA TREKKING – HANOI (B/L/-)
Trek to visit two villages of the Black H’mong (Catcat and SinChai) as well as the waterfall and hydroelectric power station established by the French. Take in stunning landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way and walk back to Sapa town. Head back to Hanoi via overnight train (soft seats with air-conditioner).
HANOI TRANSFER (-/-/-)
After your arrival at the train station in Hanoi in the early morning, our driver will pick you up from there to transfer you to your chosen hotel in central Hanoi Capital. Check-in and relax once you get there. Tour ends. Vietnamtravelgroup.com thanks you for choosing us as your holiday partner. We look forward for your return.
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Air-con car/van for pick up and drop off.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese or Asian Menu (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 3 star Accommodation in twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast
- Including all entrance fees.
- Boat drive along the Halong Bay & Tam Coc
- Train ticket to Sapa
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Cool-towels and mineral water.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping,…)
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.