|Tour Code :||VNTGB101019|
|Tour Lenght :||5 Hrs|
|Tour Type :||Daily Tour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Our ancestor has a saying: “the way to a man's heart is through his stomach”. This is not only speak up for the important of a meal but it also means that through cuisine we can understand each other much better about the value of culture and hospitality. Ho Chi Minh Family Cooking Half Day Tours will provide you with such experience when you join in with the cooking at a local family house. You have the opportunity to learn truly Vietnamese family culture.
SMALL-GROUP HALF DAY TOUR OF SAIGON COOKING CLASS
At 08.00 AM, your English speaking tour guides meet and greet you at the hotel, which you are staying in, or your specified place and then we will go to enjoy some Vietnamese coffee.
At 09.00 AM, you will go and buy some necessary ingredients for the class at local market. We then head to Mai’s Home Culinary Center to enjoy the cooking class. Here, you’ll learn how to cook and experience some differences between North and South taste. Then you have a warm lunch with all family members before we drive you to the hotel around 12.30 PM.
Thank you for using our services. We hope to see you again!
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Government Tax & Service Charge
- Travel insurance
- Cool-towels and mineral water (1 bottle/person)
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch in Cooking Class
- Motorbike for hotel pickup and drop-off
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping,…)
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.