|Tour Code :||VNTGB101021|
|Tour Lenght :||6 Hrs|
|Tour Type :||Daily Tour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Ho Chi Minh City is a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its limitless energy. It is a living organism that breathes life and vitality into all who settle here, and visitors cannot help but be hauled along for the ride. Visiting Ho Chi Minh City you have a chance to experience wandering timeless alleys to ancient pagodas, teeming markets, gourmet restaurants and skyscrapers.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Central Post Office
- Visit the War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Visit Ben Thanh Market
HO CHI MINH CITY HALF – DAY
Pick up at your hotel. You will have a chance to discover that the daily life takes place on the streets, which are lined with shops, stalls and vendors with their wares spread out on the footpath and the bustling Ben Thanh Market – a fantastic place for practice bargaining skills.
Next, we continue to visit the War Remnants Museum, which has a wealth of images from the wars, and is dedicated to Vietnamese and foreign journalists and photographers who perished during the French and American conflicts. Take yourself back to war period with vivid illustrations such as The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral. The next place is Central Post Office, another fine example of French architecture and Vietnam’s largest post office.
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with Vietnamese food
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Cool-towels and mineral water (1 bottle/person)
- Travel insurance
- Government Tax & Service Charge
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.