|Tour Code :||VNTGB101020|
|Tour Lenght :||6 Hrs|
|Tour Type :||Daily Tour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
This network of tunnels, which stretched for over 220 km2, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the U.S.-Vietnam War. Vietnam Travel Group specialize in organizingDaily Tour in Cu Chi Tunnels .
- Experience in crawling into Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit Gun Shooting Area
- Watch documentary video at the Movie Theatre Room
- Visit Huge bomb craters, underground kitchen, and Museum of Self-made Weapons
- Visit Garment-factory Ammunition & Souvenir Shops
- See Hoang Cam Stove: Where the food supply for the entire tunnel system
Our tour guide & driver of Vietnam Travel Group will pick up in your hotel at 8 am, depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi. Leave the city behind, the scenery changes to views of rice paddies with villagers drying noodles by the side of the road and other scenes of Southern Vietnam. Upon arrival in Cu Chi, start the visit of the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. It is an impressive network of tunnels with a length of over 250 km. This strategic place was used by 15,000 Viet Cong fighters during the war. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The tunnels are between 0.5 to 1 m wide, just enough space for a person to walk along by bending or dragging. However, parts of the tunnels have been modified to accommodate visitors. The upper soil layer is between 3 to 4 m thick and can support the weight of a 50-ton tank and the damage of light cannons and bombs. The underground network provided sleeping quarters, meeting rooms, hospitals, and other social rooms.
You will have a chance to watch the movie of the war time. Then you spend your time inspecting the tunnel site, visiting the gates, traps, underground hospitals, worships, kitchens and bunkers, and going through a section of the tunnel. You also have a chance to try firing M-16, AK-47 and carbine rifle at the National Defence Sports Shooting Range. After the visit, we transfer you back to your hotel.Tour finishes at 2:30 pm at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Special Offer: “Pho” for Morning Session and the Afternoon Session
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Air-conditioning vehicles for hotel pickup at the following location:
- Pickup location available on luxury join-in group tour: District 1,3,5, Phu Nhuan.
- All Entrance & sightseeing fees
- Cool-towels and 2 Mineral Water/pax
- Pho Noodle Soup offered in the morning/afternoon session of luxury group tour
- English knowledge Speaking Guide
- Private option: Pickup time and meeting point: as requested (applicable for private tour)
- Tapioca foods
- All taxes & services charge.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.