|Tour Code :||VNTGB101013|
|Tour Lenght :||9 Hrs|
|Tour Type :||Daily Tour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
See the peaceful side of the rural in the Mekong Delta provinces. Optional stop can be made at local workshops to see how rice paste, coconut candy, pop-rice and pop-corn are made. Boat cruises on the Mekong Delta and see Cai Be floating village. Witness some activities of the local farmers
HO CHI MINH CITY – CAI BE FLOATING MARKET
At 07:30 AM, you will be picked up at the hotel and transferred to Cai Be. Our private cruise will start with Cai Be Colorful Floating Market and cruise among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how rice paste, coconut candy, pop-rice and pop-corn are made. It is so interesting to visit the handicraft village, learning how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce and soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage proof, etc. A delicious lunch will be served under the shade of orchards on An Binh Island.
After lunch, the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and you can enjoy peaceful time during cruise. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and witness some activities of the local farmers. You can have opportunities to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or get fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta. One more stop can be made at the nursery garden. We will enjoy some fruits and homemade rice wine while listening to the traditional music.
At the end of the day, our boat will take you to a floating village to see how people farm catfish under the houses. The cruise will end at around 3:30 PM in Vinh Long, where our car driver will drive us back to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at 5:30 PM.
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOURS PRICE INCLUDES:
- Government Tax & Service Charge
- Travel Insurance
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water (2 bottle/person)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- All entrance fees
- Boat trips, Fruit, Honey Tea
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with Mekong Food
- Air-con car/van hotel pickup and drop-off
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.