|Tour Code :||VNTGB101012|
|Tour Lenght :||2 Days 1 Night|
|Tour Type :||Daily Tour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Welcome to Mekong Delta to enjoy the peace of the life in real countryside. Mekong Delta is a watery landscape in the south of Vietnam. Visit Mekong Delta to enjoy the beauty of green rice fields stretching to the horizon. Coming to Mekong Delta, you have chances to explore the system of crisscrossed brown canals and rivulets by boats. Enjoy the wealth of the land “God-blessing” with thousands of orchard gardens and specialties.
- Beautiful rural scenery
- Boat trip on Tien River and canals
- Overwhelming landscapes: fishing port, stilt houses, boat-building workshops and many islets
- See with your own eyes the typical agricultural model called “Garden – Pond – Cage”
- Enjoy tropical fruit, coconut candies and honey tea.
- Walk into the village & visit fruit garden
- Get in touch with the local
- Listen to the “Southern Vietnamese Folk Music” performed by the islanders
- Visit Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Massive amount of merchant’s boats join the sale.
- Monkey Bridge
- Visit Can Tho Market
HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO
In the morning
At 7:45 AM, the guide and car will pick you up at your hotel and depart from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho City. A smooth routine on bus ride, passing the green rice fields, will lead you to the beautiful rural My Tho City.
Upon arrival in My Tho, we will take a morning boat trip on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise islet). On the way, we will view many overwhelming landscapes such as the fishing port, stilt houses, boat-building workshops, the other Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet.
Coming to Ben Tre Province through Bao Dinh Canal, the cruise will be more interesting when you discover “the country of coconut” by seeing a typical agricultural model called “Garden – Pond – Cage”, and enjoying coconut candies and honey tea. Then the amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal – fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree and cool breezes – will become your unforgettable memories.
A lunch with traditional Vietnamese Food such as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden. The food here is well prepared, decorated and delicious as well.
In the afternoon
After lunch, your expectations and satisfactions will be fulfilled by final boat trip to Ben Tre. Here, we will experience a wonderful atmosphere when walking into the village, visiting fruit garden, enjoying the tropical fruits with “Southern Vietnamese Folk Music” performed by the islanders. This is a great opportunity for you to join the daily activities of the local people and enjoy the peacefulness of this beautiful natural countryside.
Then you will be transferred to a hotel in Can Tho City for the night. You will spend your night in Can Tho.
CAN THO – CAI RANG – HO CHI MINH CITY
After breakfast, you take a boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River. The boat trip will take you to the Cai Rang Floating Market, which is the most original ones and bustling places of the region. It is one of several floating markets in the Mekong Delta. This market is where locals go to buy and sell a variety of fruits and vegetables from boats of all sizes. During the early morning market hours, larger sized boats anchor and create lanes that smaller boats weave in and out of. The waterway becomes a maze of hundreds of boats packed with mango, bananas, papaya, pineapple, and even smuggled goods like cigarettes. Sellers tie their goods to a tall pole so that buyers can see from a distance what they are selling. Other boats sell beer, wine and soft drinks to the merchants and the buyers. Have you tried the Vietnamese vermicelli noodle? So, you will go and see how it is made.
In the afternoon and evening, you will trek along a village to talk with the local people. Here you have an opportunity to experience how to pass a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one bamboo. Leave the village, you will go to visit Can Tho Market and then have lunch there. At 18.00, our bus driver will transfer you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: 2 Lunches & 1 buffer breakfast with Vietnamese food,
- Boat trip, biking, fruits, honey tea
- 1 night accommodation (3 or 4-star hotel): A/C room, shared room (2 persons/room)
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Cool-towels and mineral water (1 bottle/person)
- Travel insurance
- Government Tax & Service Charge
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.