|Tour Code :||VNTB33382|
|Tour Lenght :||9 Hrs|
|Tour Type :||Shore Excursion|
|Start From :||Saigon Port|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Explore the labyrinth of the Cu Chi tunnels tour from Saigon Port (which is only 15 minutes away from Ho Chi Minh City). It is a great work with over 200 km of tunnels spreading like cobwebs into the earth. It brings deep chasms of hatred and strong and indomitable will of “land of steel that is a brilliant symbol of the heroism of the people of Vietnam. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities.
Mô tả tour
PRIVATE CU CHI TUNNELS FROM SAI GON PORT (-/L/-)
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City! With an approx. 15 minutes drive from Saigon Port to Ho Chi Minh City on a comfortable and modern transportation, you soon arrive at the Cu Chi to visit the famous legendary tunnels of Cu Chi of 220km long (as far as to Cambodian border) with our local friendly guide and driver from Vietnam Travel Group. The Cu Chi Tunnels is an emblem for Vietnam’s continuous fight against foreign incursions. When we arrive in Cu Chi tunnel, tour guide will explain how the tunnels were dug by hand and provided vital shelter to the Vietnamese guerrillas during the war. The area you will visit lay at the end of the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and was the base from where guerillas planned their attacks on military sites in Saigon. At last, the area became a “Free Fire Zone” and was carpet-bombed by the Americans during the war. During the tour, you will visit the museum to watch photos and artifacts from the struggle. Then, go underground to experience the tunnels for yourself. You will also try to squeeze through the minuscule hidden entrances to reach the largest part of the tunnel. We will look for a secret hole in the garden, and get a sense of the hardship of the conflict. Also, during your time visiting Cu Chi Tunnels, our guide will also tell you stories about how smart the guerrillas were to overcome the hunt from the America’s army.
After the exciting tour, we will drop you back at the port by early afternoon. Tour ends. Vietnam Travel Group thanks you for using our services. We look forward to serve you again!
Note: “Surcharge 30% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec 2016, 31 Dec 2016, 01 Jan 2017”
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||14 Pax or more|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Air-con car/van for pick up and drop off.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese or Asian Menu (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Including all entrance fees.
- English-speaking guide
- Cool-towels and mineral water.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam & Port Fee
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping,…)
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.