|Tour Code :||VNTGB101011|
|Tour Lenght :||9 Hrs|
|Tour Type :||DailyTour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Enjoy the beauty of white sand dunes and the sound of the waves lapping against the oars on the road
- Visit orphanage in Vung Tau
- Visit Long Tan Memorial Cross
- Explore Long Phuoc Tunnels
- Trip to Nui Dat SS Hill
- Visit Minh Dam known as “the Secret Zone” during the War
LONG TAN BATTLE FIELD
In the morning
The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start the trip to Vung Tau. On the way, you can enjoy the beauty of white sand dunes and the sound of the waves lapping against the oars on the road. The first stop on this full-day tour is at an orphanage in Vung Tau.
The next stop is at the Long Tan Memorial Cross which is located in Ba Ria – Vung Tau. The site is a mark of the Battle of Long Tan.
We will explore the Long Phuoc Tunnels. The village of Long Phuoc had an extensive system of tunnels which linked the village to the jungle areas to its northeast.
In the afternoon
After lunch, you can also enjoy the trip to Nui Dat SS Hill. In 1966, when the area was part of Phuoc Tuy Province, it was the location of a prominent Australian Military Base in South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
After the visit to Nui Dat SS Hill, we continue to visit Minh Dam, the place that used to be “The Secret Zone” in the past. After that, we return to Ho Chi Minh City. Your memorable trip ends.
Thank you for using our services. We hope to see you again!
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with Vietnamese food
- Boat trips
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Cool-towels and mineral water (1 bottle/person)
- Travel insurance
- Government Tax & Service Charge
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.