|Tour Code :||VNTB011044|
|Tour Lenght :||1 Day|
|Tour Type :||Day Trips & Excursions|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
HO CHI MINH CITY – FULL DAY (B/L/-)
Get up-close looks at a colonial-era cathedral, send a postcard from inside a historic post office, and explore immersive exhibits at a war museum. Weave through vendors in Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown, check out the graceful lines of ancient pagodas, and bargain for souvenirs at a bustling market.
Start your private, full-day excursion at your hotel, where you guide picks you up in comfortable transportation bound for the red bricks of the Notre Dame Cathedral. Listen as your guide explains how this 19th-century church was constructed using materials only from France and snap a few photos of the immense towers that flank its elegant edifice. Nearby, scope out the Gothic and Renaiisance architectural styles at play on the Saigon Central Post Office.
Dive into the past with a walk through the War Remnants Museum’s thought-provoking displays, see the frozen-in-time government rooms at the Reunification Palace, and then hop back in your ride for the quick drive to Chinatown.
Meander through lantern-lined streets, look for souvenirs in quiet tea shops, and swing by Quan Am Pagoda and Thien Hau Temple to admire their colorful and elaborate facades. Pick up lunch at a locally loved restaurant and then wind your day to a close, winding through the vocal vendors at Ben Thanh Market, where you can pick up a few last-minute gifts before heading back to your hotel.
Get up-close looks at a colonial-era cathedral, send a postcard from inside a historic post office, and explore immersive exhibits at a war museum. Weave through vendors in Ho Chi Minh City's Chinatown, check out the graceful lines of ancient pagodas, and bargain for souvenirs at a bustling market.
- Intriguing look at historic landmarks of Ho Chi Minh City
- Colonial Notre Dame Cathedral & Saigon Central Post Office
- Exploration of War Remnants Museum & Reunification Palace
- Chinatown's shop-lined streets & ornate temple architecture
- Delicious lunch, engaging commentary & shopping at a market
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Air-conditioning vehicles for hotel pickup at the following location:
- Pickup location available on luxury join-in group tour: District 1, other district such as District 3 & Phu Nhuan District please contact with us.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with traditional Vietnamese Food
- All Entrance Fees
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- English Speaking Guide
- Pickup time: 8:00 - 8:30 AM, depending on traffic jam (applicable for join-in group tour)
- Pickup time and meeting point: as requested (applicable for private tour)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa Fees to Vietnam
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.