|Tour Code :||VNTB011042|
|Tour Lenght :||1 Day|
|Tour Type :||Day Trips & Excursions|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food
- All entrance fees
- English knowledge speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottle/person)
- Travel insurance
- Government Tax & Service Charge
PRICE EXCLUDE :
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
CU CHI TUNNELS – HO CHI MINH CITY (-/L/-)
Explore a maze of hidden tunnels, learn why they were used by the Viet Cong during the war, and see what life was like for these subterranean soldiers on this private underground excursion. Afterward, cruise around Ho Chi Minh City’s most famous colonial-era landmarks and enjoy a tasty lunch.
Start your day with convenient pickup from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City by our local friendly guide from Vietnam Travel Group and enjoy the quick ride out of town to the Cu Chi tunnels, famous for hiding Viet Cong soldiers throughout the Vietnam War. Follow your guide to one of the tunnels camouflaged entrances and then wiggle inside for a tight scuffle down their zigzagging path. Explore larger rooms where soldiers gathered to eat, try the foods they would have eaten, and find out how guerilla fighters managed to evade opposing forces.
Once you’re above ground again, return to Ho Chi Minh City to dive into colonial-era architecture on visits to the Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office. Learn about the legacies of the French during the 19th century and continue your investigation of war tragedies with a stop at the War Remnants Museum.
Pop into the ’70s-style interiors of the Reunification Palace, browse for goods at Ben Thanh Market, and savor a scrumptious lunch of Vietnamese specialties at a locally loved restaurant. Before you head back to your hotel, get tips on other places to check out from your private guide and then wind your day to a close in the evening.
Explore a maze of hidden tunnels, learn why they were used by the Viet Cong during the war, and see what life was like for these subterranean soldiers on this private underground excursion. Afterward, cruise around Ho Chi Minh City's most famous colonial-era landmarks and enjoy a tasty lunch.
- Fun-filled excursion to Ho Chi Minh sights & war landmarks
- Underground excursion through maze-like Cu Chi tunnels
- Immersive look at lives of soldiers during the Vietnam War
- War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral & Post Office
- Shopping at Ben Thanh market & tasty Vietnamese lunch