|Tour Code :||VNTB011041|
|Tour Lenght :||1 Day|
|Tour Type :||Food, Wine & Nightlife|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City in night to feel the "living breath" of a biggest commercial and cultural center in Vietnam. Standing on the highest buildings in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be surprised by fanciful beauty of “the Pearl of Far East”. Ho Chi Minh City seems to wake up and wear new clothes when the lights start. It’s time to see a gentle but dynamic spirit of a sleepless city.
- Fun-filled evening exploration of Ho Chi Minh City landmarks
- Fun ride past markets & colonial architecture on cyclo bike
- Entertaining & traditional performance at water puppet show
- Scenic boat cruise with delicious dinner served on board
- Southern Vietnamese folk music accompanies dining experience
SAI GON BY NIGHT – TRADITIONAL DINNER CRUISE (-/-/D)
Cruise through the neon-lit streets of Ho Chi Minh city by 3-wheeled cyclo, take in a mesmerizing performance by professional puppeteers, and board a ship for an elegant dinner cruise around the harbor on this evening excursion in Vietnam’s bustling capital city.
Meet up with your guide from Vietnam Travel Group outside your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and take a short ride to the tour office, where you can transfer from spacious shuttle to charming cyclo. With 2 wheels in the front, this intriguing pedal-powered contraption is the ideal way to cruise around the city with your private guide to lead the way. Wind past the colorful stalls of Ben Thanh Market, check out the colonial-era architecture of City Hall, and zip to a nearby performance space for an entertaining water puppet show.
Watch meticulously choreographed puppets dance above the water’s surface while traditional folk music plays overhead as this unique art form takes shape. Afterward, catch a lift to Bach Dang Port for ample photo opportunities of the city’s skyline reflected in the water. When you’re ready for dinner, climb aboard a waiting ship and enjoy a scenic cruise accompanied by a tasty meal of freshly prepared Vietnamese specialties. Listen to folk music as you eat and then return to port to catch a ride back to your hotel.
Unit price : US$/person
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-10Pax||11-15Pax||Join Group||Single Supplement|
PRICE INCLUDE :
- Cyclo & Air Conditioning Minivan for hotel pick-up and drop-off in District 1, and transfers during the tour
- Set Menu Dinner Cruise on junk with Vietnamese Food or Asian Food
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Water Puppet Show Ticket
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
- Travel Insurance
PRICE EXCLUDE :
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks on board
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.