|Tour Code :||VNTB011013|
|Tour Lenght :||1 Day|
|Tour Type :||Day Trips & Excursions|
|Start From :||Ha Noi City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
- Experience in walking along tiny ancient alleys
- Discover the historic pagodas of Hanoi such as Mong Phu Temple in Mong Phu hamlet and Mia Pagoda which was built in 15 th century
- Experience the charm and history of twenty century past of Duong Lam Ancient Village, meet and chat with friendly locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses
- Visit Ngo Quyen Temple and Phung Hung Temple
Mô tả tour
DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE (B/L/-)
At 8:30 AM, our guide and bus will pick you up and start the trip to the west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam Village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu Temple in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Talk with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses. Enjoy your lunch with Vietnamese food at local restaurant.
After having lunch, we continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda, is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then we will visit Ngo Quyen Temple and Phung Hung Temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung.
After that, we will be transfer to your hotel in Hanoi City and Duong Lam Village Tour will finishes at about 5:00 PM.
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Air Conditioner Bus for pick-up and drop-off at hotel, and transport (two ways)
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese Food, Asian Food
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
- English Speaking Guide (other languages are available on request.)
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- Departure time and meeting point: as requested (Private tour)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.