|Tour Code :||VNTB011043|
|Tour Lenght :||1 Day|
|Tour Type :||Day Trips & Excursions|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
You’ll learn about Cao Dai, which mixes Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Buddhism into a single sect. Enjoy a traditional lunch and then visit the ungerground world of the Cu Chi Tunnels. Learn about how the underground network of narrow passages helped protect Vietnamese military during the American/Vietnam War.
Mô tả tour
CAO DAI TEMPLE – CU CHI TUNNELS (-/L/-)
In the morning at 08.00, our guide from Vietnam Travel Group will meet up with you at the lobby of your hotel. Then, tour kicks off with a journey towards Tay Ninh. Arrival in Tay Ninh, you will visit the Holy Temple of Caodaism, where you’ll learn about the sect whose patron saints include big-time thinkers like Winston Churchill and Victor Hugo. Your guide will explain how the religion blends Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity and Taoism into a singular belief. At the Cao Dai Temple, you will not miss the praying session at lunch time – most important part and worthy to see. Afterwards, you’ll visit the Cu Chi Tunnels. Once you arrive, begin with a tour the Cu Chi Tunnels, some of the most famous underground networks of pathways, hideouts, sleeping quarters, meeting rooms, hospitals, and Hoang Cam Stove. These narrow tunnels provide barely enough space for a single person to crawl their way through, though some are now wider to accommodate visitors. Also learn that the mere 10–13 feet (3–4 m) thick level of upper soil can support the bearing weight of a 55 ton (50 mT) tank and the explosive damage of bombs.
Following, watch an insightful film about the wartime experience before further exploring the tunnel’s trap doors and underground quarters. Then make a visit to huge bomb craters left from the war, the Garment-factory Ammunition and Souvenir Shops, and the Museum of Self-made Weapons. Get the exhilarating opportunity to fire a M-15, AK-47, and a carbine rifle at the National Defense Sports Shooting Range for a true wartime experience.
After the tour, we will drop you off at the hotel. Tour ends. Vietnam Travel Group thanks you for using our services. We look forward for your return.
|Price Class||Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
TOURS PRICE INCLUDE :
- Air-con car/van picks up and drops off
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food
- Including all entrance fees.
- Departure time and meeting points: as requested
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Bottle(s) of water, tapioca
TOURS PRICE EXCLUDE :
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.