|Tour Code :||VNTB101000|
|Tour Lenght :||2 Days 1 Night|
|Tour Type :||Daily Tour|
|Start From :||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Price From :|
- PRICE & BOOKINGS
- Reviews (0)
Get the over view about the local people with their daily activities on the way to Mui Ne; visit Lotus Lake in the middle of the white sand dune, yellow sand dune; discover the daily activities of the fishing farm; visit Fairy Stream.
SAI GON – MUI NE
This morning you will get picked up at your hotel and depart for Mui Ne, which is about 124mi (200km) from Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival at Mui Ne, you’ll be transferred to a resort for check-in. Enjoy a break for lunch and have time to relax at the resort. After lunch, enjoy our Sunset Tour.
Your tour guide will then pick you up from your resort and head to Mui Ne Beach. Where you will see the white and yellow sand waves that were created by the wind on the vast sand dunes. Located in the middle of the white sand dune is Lotus Lake and on the top of the yellow sand dune you will have fantastic views of Mui Ne and you will be able to watch the daily activities of the fishing farm.
After visiting the fishing farm, stop at the Fairy Stream. This evening after dinner, you are free to relax and enjoy the resort before settling in for the evening.
MUI NE – SAI GON
After breakfast, you have free time for swimming or relaxing on the beach at the resort before lunch. We will then check out of the resort and head back to Saigon where your tour concludes.
|Price per person in US$||Single|
|1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-11 Pax||12-13 Pax||Luxury Group|
- TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Air Conditioner Vehicle for pick-up and drop-off at hotel, and transfer during the tour
- Air Conditioner Vehicle for transfer from/to Tan San Nhat Airport to/from the hotel in HCMC
- English Speaking Guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability: Indonesian, Malaysian. A small surcharge may apply to some languages.)
- All Entrance Fees, Boat trip, fruits, candy, tapioca, etc…
- Service Charge, Tax
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese Food, Asian Food (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Departure time and meeting point: as requested (Private Tour)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Hotel Accommodation
- International Flights to/from HCMC
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.